Women in NOVA "Beat the Heat" Networking Social
Register for This Event
Please see below for walk-in prices.
About the ProgramThe Women in NOVA "Beat the Heat" Networking Social will welcome special guests:
- Lisa S. Disbrow, Vice Director J8
- Michele Weslander Quaid, Federal CTO Google
- Bridget Bean, Director US Small Business Administration
- Fran Pierce, CEO Data Systems Analysts, Inc.
- Cynthia Dion-Schwarz, NSF Deputy Assistant Director
Women in NOVA News
2013 May 15: Achieving Success ! A Woman's Perspective. Place: Sheraton Premiere, Tysons corner; Time: 11:30 - 1:00; Cost: $45. Register Now.
Join the Women in NOVA (WIN) on May 15th for a discussion on "Achieving Success: A Woman’s Perspective". Women and men are both welcome at this program.
Thirty years after women became 50 percent of the college graduates in the United States, men still hold the vast majority of leadership positions in government and industry.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WIN - CLICK HERE !
WIN's volunteer Board and Sub-Committees work to increase awareness and diversity, and influence positive change.
CLICK to show your support for Women Owned Small Business!