12th Annual Army IT Day
Register for This Event
Please see below for walk-in prices.
IT: The Agile Partner for Building the Joint Information Environment and Supporting the Cyber Warfare Mission
Army IT Day is an annual one-day conference focused on issues and challenges facing the future Army. Senior leaders will describe the Army vision, operational requirements, acquisition strategies and potential opportunities for industry.
Topics to be covered this year include:
- The Army’s Network of 2020 initiatives and the critical changes it will drive across the enterprise
- Given the feedback from industry in the aftermath of the first four NIEs, the Army is establishing a combined request for proposals and sources sought process to procure promising capability out of the NIEs. From a requirements and acquisition perspective what can industry do to position itself to deliver capabilities to the Warfighter?
- An update on the Army’s transition to DISA provided email
- The Army’s challenges in maintaining and defending the network
- Discussions and updates of small business opportunities presented by Program Managers and acquisition professionals
If you are currently doing business with the Army or if you want to support the Army’s enterprise initiatives…then you absolutely need to be at AFCEA NOVA's IT Day. Solid industry partnerships enable the Army to better transition to the Network of 2020. This event helps generate innovative ideas and highlights cutting edge technologies while allowing Industry and Government professionals to collaborate with each other.
This event provides a great opportunity to hear and engage with senior Army Leaders. These leaders will share their insights into the Army’s current issues, priorities, philosophies, directives and goals and will elaborate on how industry can assist.
If you are an industry executive, business developer, sales and marketing manager, technical design specialist, or just someone who wants to learn more about Army IT requirements and applications, then IT Day is for you - full of valuable information that will help you grow your business.
If you are a government executive, program manager, team lead, technical specialist, or just someone who wants to better understand the needs and challenges of the entire Army, then Army IT Day is for you - full of context and contacts that will make your job more relevant to the fight.
Army IT Day Agenda
LTG Susan Lawrence
US Army CIO/G-6
MG N. Lee S. Price
Program Executive Officer for
Command, Control, Communications Tactical (PEO-C3T)
MG Harold J. Greene
Deputy Acquisition and Systems Management
COL Mark Elliott
HQDA DCS G-3/5/7 LandWarNet/Mission Command
Small Business Session
Comfort Break – Networking & Booth Viewing
Honor WWII Veterans
Mr. Jay Heiser
Research VP, Gartner
Comfort Break & Dessert
COL Dave Parramore
Army Medicine CTO OTSG Health Services Info. Systems
Mr. Gregory Garcia
Executive Director, ITA
LTG Joseph (Joe) E. Martz
Military Deputy for Budget to the Assistant Secretary of the Army
for Financial Management and Comptroller
Mr. Hari Bezwada
CIO, PEO EIS